Join us in supporting our vision!
Your gift to the Department of English will have tremendous impact and will ensure future generations will:
- Carry forward our literary and cultural heritage
- Know how to think critically about the issues that will impact our future
- Gain broad-based competencies that will help them be life-long learners
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the importance of having comprehensive communication skills
Direct your gift
We have two perennial needs; which one interests you most?
- Meeting the department’s most compelling needs and greatest opportunities,
including the recruitment and retention of talented faculty and programming
specific to the undergraduate population.
If you want to participate in this effort, direct your gift to the LAS Annual Fund for English
- To help recruit and retain gifted graduate students.
If you want to participate in this effort, direct your gift to the English Department Fellows Fund
Additional Ways to give
- Phone — (217) 333-7108 or 877-265-4910 (toll free)
Get good answers from Tony Pomonis via:
- phone — (217) 300-3470
- email — firstname.lastname@example.org