- 302 English
Twentieth-Century to Contemporary American Literature, Environmental Humanities, Literature and Science, Posthumanism
- "Mattering." Posthuman Glossary. Ed. Rosi Braidotti and Maria Hlavajova. New York: Bloomsbury Academic, 2017.
- "A Postcolonial Utopia for the Anthropocene: The Hungry Tide and Climate-Induced Migration." Modern Fiction Studies (2018): Forthcoming.
- "Alfred North Whitehead's Flat Ontology: Casting the Bifurcation of Nature as the Other Hard Problem of Consciousness." Journal of Consciousness Studies 21.5-6 (2014): 174-195.
- "'Animals like me': Trans-species Intra-actions and Cognitive Ecologies in The Echo Maker." O-Zone: A Journal of Object-Oriented Studies 1. 2014. <http://o-zone-journal.org/>.
- Rev. of The Ecology of Modernism: American Environments and Avant-Garde Poetics, by Joshua Schuster. Twentieth-Century Literature 62.3 (2016): 337-344.
- Rev. of "Writing Another Future: Science Fiction, the Arts and Humanities" (Symposium). Science Fiction Studies 41.1 (2014): 236-238.