Benjamin Daniel O'Dell
- Address: 208 English Building<br />M/C 718<br />Urbana, IL 61801
- Email: email@example.com
- O'Dell, Benjamin D. "The Function of Filth: Waste Imagery and Cultural Identity in Between the Acts." Virginia Woolf: Art, Education, and Internationalism; Selected Papers from the Seventeenth Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf. Ed. Madelyn Detloff and Diana Royer . Clemson, SC: Clemson University Digital Press, 2008. 46-50. 16 Oct. 2014. <http://www.clemson.edu/cedp/cudp/pubs/vwcon/17.pdf>.
- "Beyond Bengal: Gender, Education, and the Writing of Colonial Indian History." Victorian Literature and Culture 42.3 (2014): 535-551.
- "Character Crisis: Hegemonic Negotiations in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Victorian Literature and Culture 40.2 (2012): 509-521.
- "Performing the Imperial Abject: The Ethics of Cocaine in Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Sign of Four." The Journal of Popular Culture 45.5 (2012): 999-1019.
- Rev. of Goodbye Cinema, Hello Cinephelia: Film Culture in Transition, by Jonathan Rosenbaum. Quarterly Review of Film and Video 30.2 (2013): 203-207.
- Rev. of Gilbert and Sullivan: Gender, Genre, Parody, by Carolyn Williams. English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920 55.3 (2012): 525-529.
- Rev. of Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy, ed. Richard Brian Davis. The Journal of Popular Culture 43.3 (2010): 904-906.
- Rev. of Philanthropy in British and American Fiction: Dickens, Hawthorne, Eliot, and Howells, by Frank Christianson. Victorian Studies 52.2 (2010): 288-291.