Caroline H. Yang
Assistant Professor of English
- Address: 1208 W. Nevada<br />M/C 142<br />Urbana, IL 61801
- Telephone: 244-3715
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Indispensable Labor: The Worker as a Category of Critique in China Men." Modern Fiction Studies 56.1 (2010): 63-89.
- Yang, Caroline H. Rev. of Model-Minority Imperialism, by Victor Bascara. Journal of Asian American Studies 11.2 (2008): 235-39.
- Yang, Caroline H. Rev. of Subverting Exclusion: Transpacific Encounters with Race, Caste, and Borders, 1885-1928 , by Andrea Geiger. Montana The Magazine of Western History 62.3 (2012): 73-74.
Works in Progress
- Reconstruction’s Labor: Black and Chinese Workers in Narratives of History and Culture after Slavery (book manuscript)