Dr. John Claborn PhD.
Lecturer of English
- Address: 208 English MC 718 608 S Wright Urbana, IL 61801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ""W. E. B. Du Bois at the Grand Canyon: Double Consciousness and National Parks in _Darkwater_"." The Oxford Handbook of Ecocriticism. Ed. Greg Garrard. Oxford UP, 2014.
- "From Black Marxism to Industrial Ecosystem: Racial and Ecological Crisis in William Attaway's Blood on the Forge." Modern Fiction Studies 55.3 (2009): 566-595.
- "Who Set You Feelin'? Harlem, Communal Affect, and the Great Migration Narrative in James Baldwin's 'Sonny's Blues'." English Language Notes 48.1 (2010): 89-100.
- "Toward an Eco-ontology: A Response to Greg Garrard’s ‘Heidegger Nazism Ecocriticism'." ISLE: Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment (2011):
- "Affective Fallacy." Blackwell Encyclopedia of Critical and Cultural Theory. New York: Blackwell, 2011.
- Rev. of Claude McKay, Code Name Sasha: Queer Black Marxism and the Harlem Renaissance, by Gary Edward Holcomb. Callaloo 31.2 (2008): 617-621.
- Rev. of Race and Nature from Transcendentalism to the Harlem Renaissance, by Paul Outka. Journal of Ecocriticism 2.1 (2010): 87-88.
- Rev. of In the Shadow of Du Bois: Afro-Modern Political Thought in America, by Robert Gooding-Williams. African American Review (2011):