Assistant Director of Rhetoric and Senior Lecturer of English
- BA University of Rochester
- MA, PhD University of Illinois
Distinctions / Awards
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching, 2016
- English Department Undergraduate Teaching Award, 2015
- Undergraduate Rhetoric Program Award for Excellence in Writing Instruction, 2011
- Rhetoric 101: Principles of Composition
- Rhetoric 105: Writing and Research
- English / MACS 104: Intro to Film
- English 300: Novels on Film
- Fall 2018: by appointment
- "Intellect and Activism: The Secular Authority of Left Behind." Cultural Critique 90.1 (2015): 64-87.
- "'Only a Religion Could Do It:’ Octavia Butler’s (R)evolutionary Movements for the Twenty-First Century." Utopian Studies 26.2 (2015): 270-88.