Megan Amber Condis
- Address: 240/248 English
- Telephone: 217-333-5758
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Applying for the Position of Princess: Race, Labor, and Privilege in the Disney Princess Line." Princess Cultures: Mediating Girls' Imaginations and Identities.. Ed. Miriam Forman-Brunell and Rebecca Haines. New York: Peter Lang, 2014.
- "In the Peanut Gallery with Mystery Science Theater 3000: Essays on Film, Fandom, Technology, and the Culture of Riffing.." Converging Fan Cultures and the Labors of Fandom. Ed. Robert G. Weiner and Shelley E. Barba. New York: McFarland & Company, 2011.
- "No Homosexuals in Star Wars?: BioWare, Gamer Identity, and the Politics of Privilege in a Convergence Culture (Forthcoming) ." Convergence: The International Journal of Research into New Media Technologies (2015):
- "Adaptation and Space: Thematic and Atmospheric Considerations for Board Game Environment Construction." Intensities: The Journal of Cult Media 7 (2014):
- Condis, Megan A., T. J. Tallie, and Kaitlin Marks-Dubbs. "Speaking Through ‘Lard-Slicked Lips’: A Round Table Discussion of Fatness, Racism, and Narratives of Self-Control Circling the Paula Deen Scandal." Genderforum: An Internet Journal for Gender Studies 48 (2014):
- "Failure to Launch: Not-So-Superheroes in Gravity's Rainbow and Superfolks." The Journal of Popular Culture 45.6 (2012):
- "The Saga of the Swamp Thing: Feminism and Race on the Comic Book Stand." Image-TexT: Interdisciplinary Comics Studies 5.4 (2011):
- Condis, Megan A. "Ghosts Between the Pages: The Devolution of Medb from Sovereignty Goddess to Comic Book Villianess and the Potential Dangers of the Transcriptions of Oral Tales." International Journal of the Book 7.2 (2010): 31-44.
- "Trolling Gender Trouble." Avidly. 12 Sep. 2014.
- "Cheat Codes Disabled." Memory Insufficient: The Games History E-Zine Issue 7: Disability and Games History. 10 Jan. 2014.