Patrick John McGrath
- Address: 411 English
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.A. Amherst College, summa cum laude, PBK (2007); M.A. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2010)
early modern poetry, theology; Milton, Donne, Marvell, Laud
- "A Religious House: Marvell's 'Upon Appleton House,' Laudianism, and Exodus (forthcoming, December 2013)." The Andrew Marvell Newsletter (2013):
- "Formal Resistance: Gender Complexity and Eve's Final Speech in Paradise Lost." Milton Quarterly 47.2 (2013): 72-87.
- "Reconsidering Laud: Puritans and Anglican Asceticism." Prose Studies 34.1 (2012): 32-49.
- "Satanic Barnwell and Evian Millwood: Allusions to Paradise Lost in Lillo's The London Merchant." Restoration and Eighteenth-Century Theatre Research 25.1 (2011): 47-61.