- 248 English Building
PhD candidate in English Literature
2018-2019 Andrew W. Mellon Pre-Doctoral Fellow in Environmental Humanities at the Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities (IPRH)
Specializations / Research Interest(s)
- British Romanticism, Long Eighteenth Century, Poetic Form, History of Science, History of Geology, Environmental Humanities
- ENGL 209: British Literature to 1800 (TA)
- ENGL 200: Introduction to the Study of Literature
- ENGL 109: Introduction to Fiction
- RHET 105: Principles of Composition
- "Keats’s ‘Natural Sculptures’: Geology, Vitality and the Scottish Walking Tour." Keats's Places. Ed. Richard Marggraf Turley. Basingstoke: Palgrave, 2018. 181-203.
- "'The Atmosphere of Human Thought': Atmospheric Science in Shelley's Prometheus Unbound." Grasmere, 2013. Ed. Richard Gravil. Penrith: The Wordsworth Conference Foundation, 2013. 175-83.
- "Tracing the Earth: Narratives of Personal and Geological History in Charlotte Smith's Beachy Head." Romanticism (2019): Forthcoming.
- "'A Greater Luxury': Keats's Depictions of Mistiness and Reading." Romanticism 18.3 (2012): 260-69.