Associate Professor of English
- Address: Associate Provost for Academic Affairs, 207 Swanlund Administration Building, M/C 304, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 601 East John Street, Champaign, IL 61820
- Telephone: 217-333-6677
- Email: email@example.com
- By appointment (call Melinda Schaefer at the number above)
Ph.D., University of California, San Diego, 1989; B.A., University of California, San Diego (Revelle College), 1983
History of rhetoric and literacy in the U.S., qualitative study of literacy, research ethics
- Women and Literacy: Local and Global Inquiries for a New Century. Ed. Beth Daniell Mortensen and Peter Mortensen. New York: Routledge, 2007. 21 Nov. 2008.
- Eldred, Janet C., and Peter Mortensen. Imagining Rhetoric: Composing Women of the Early United States. Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 2002. 21 Nov. 2008.
- Ethics and Representation in Qualitative Studies of Literacy. Ed. Gesa E. Kirsch and Peter Mortensen. Urbana, IL: NCTE, 1996. 21 Nov. 2008.