Professor Kelly Ritter
Director of the Undergraduate Rhetoric Program, Professor of English
- Address: 294 English Building
- Email: email@example.com
- MW 9:30-10:45 AM or by appt.
Ph.D., University of Illinois at Chicago, 1997, M.F.A., University of Iowa Writers' Workshop, 1994, B.A., University of Iowa
English 593: Rhetoric Proseminar
Archival Studies and Historiography; Writing Program Administration; Composition Theory; Pedagogical Theory; Digital Rhetorics and Online Discourse
- Ritter, Kelly. To Know Her Own History: Writing at the Woman's College, 1943-1963. Pittsburgh, PA: University of Pittsburgh Press, 2012.
- Ritter, Kelly. Who Owns School? Authority, Students, and Online Discourse. Cresskill, NJ: Hampton Press, 2010.
- Ritter, Kelly. Before Shaughnessy: Basic Writing at Yale and Harvard, 1920-1960. Carbondale, IL: SIU Press/Studies in Writing and Rhetoric, 2009.
- Ritter, Kelly, and Paul K. Matsuda. Exploring Composition Studies: Sites, Issues, Perspectives. Logan, UT: Utah State University Press, 2012.
- Ritter, Kelly, and Stephanie Vanderslice. Can It Really Be Taught? Resisting Lore in Creative Writing Pedagogy. Portsmouth, NH: Boynton/Cook, 2007.