Dr. Sandy Camargo Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer of English and Media and Cinema Studies
- Address: 107B English Building
- Telephone: 217-300-4278
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D. in Film Studies, University of Missouri
Film Studies, National Cinemas, Crime Fictions
American Cinema since 1950, The American Star System, The Films of Steven Spielberg, The Films of David Cronenberg and David Lynch, British Film 1955–1979, The Films of Oz: Australian Cinema, Film Style and Politics, Remade in America: International Films in Hollywood, Film Genre Theory, Countercultures in the Movies 1930s-1960s
Spectatorship, Genre Studies, National Cinemas
- Camargo, Sandy. ""Mind the Gap: The Multi-Protagonist Film, Soap Opera, and the Emotive Blockbuster"." M/C: A Journal of Media and Culture . 2002. 5 May 2002. <http://www.media-culture.org.au>.
- Camargo, Sandy. Rev. of Review of The British Film Industry in the 1970s: Capital, Culture, Creativity. Historical Journal of Film, Radio, and Television 34.1 (2014): 123–25.
- Camargo, Sandy. Rev. of InterstellarScience Fiction Film and Television (2015):