Elizabeth E Tavares
- Address: 240 English Building
- Telephone: (217) 333 - 2391
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, English, DePaul University, 2009; BA, History, DePaul University, 2009; MA, English, University of Illinois, 2010.
ENGL 209: British Literature to 1798 (TA), RHET 105: The Principles of Composition.
English early modern studies of the Renaissance and Restoration, drama, theatre history, performance and adaptation theory, audience culture, eco- and historicist criticism.
Special Issues of a Journal
- Tavares, Elizabeth E. "Fidelity and the Politics of Appropriation in Sidney Lumet’s The Deadly Affair." A Mirror for Medieval and Early Modern Studies. Spec. iss. of elected Proceedings of the Newberry Center for Renaissance Studies 2012 Multidisciplinary Graduate Student Conference (2012): 119-132. 1 Oct. 2012. <http://www.newberry.org/sites/default/files/textpage-attachments/2012Proceedings.pdf>.
- Tavares, Elizabeth E. "‘Birding in Men’s Purses’: Consumption Networks in Ben Jonson’s The Alchemist and Bartholomew Fair." New Directions in Ecocriticism. Spec. iss. of Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship (IDEALS) (2011): 1 Jun. 2011. <https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/handle/2142/25241>.
- Tavares, Elizabeth E. Rev. of The Comedy of Errors, dir. Sean Graney. Shakespeare Bulletin 29.1 (2011): 60-4.