English Minor

Any undergraduate student on campus can declare a minor in English.

Some courses such as Engl 209, 255, and 301 are restricted to majors but allowed for minors. Before you (as an English minor) register for a restricted course, call the English advising office at 217-333-4346 and ask for an override.

  • Engl 301 is only offered to minors who have completed all the required 200-level course work.

English Minor Requirement Checklist

Get in Touch

Search Type