As an alumni, continuing to participate in the life of English majors can be easy and inexpensive. Here are a few general options:
- Connect — perhaps via Facebook— with other alumni from (and current members of) our English department.
- Join the Alumni Mentoring Network to be consulted by a current undergraduate in the department.
- Come back to campus and share your career experiences with undergraduates as a member of an Alumni Career Panel.
- Contribute financial support toward continuing the work — and the values — of the English majors.
- Create/sponsor a workplace internship for a current undergraduate major in English, the Teaching of English, or Creative Writing.